Pumpkin Patch Festival
EAT, DRINK, AND BE SCARY in famously historic DOWNTOWN NATCHEZ!
Join Us Downtown for Pumpkins Galore and More! Plus, downtown Natchez is Halloween Central for shopping, eating, and trick or treating!
The dates for our 2023 Pumpkin Patch Festival are October 13 – 31st!
We’ve got Pumpkins for sale: All sizes, colors, and shapes! Pick your Pumpkins or Pre-Order in Bulk. Pumpkin patch proceeds benefit participating non-profit organizations.
2023 Fall Events
Time-Date-Place may change as details are finalized. Further details on happenings coming soon…
Face painting, pumpkin painting, Halloween selfie stations, sidewalk chalk, contests, spooky music, ghost tours, pet parades, and more.
A haunted scavenger hunt through Downtown will lead you to some frightfully hot Halloween deals at participating Downtown stores.
Special Preschool Class or Group Activity
Reservations are available on weekdays.
• Storytime in the Pumpkin Patch
• Face painting or pumpkin painting session
• Professional photographer session
Duck Hunt: Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Bring your kids to Downtown Natchez for a Fun Search Activity!
Kids of all ages are invited to look for rubber ducks in the windows of our Downtown businesses. Date and details to be announced.
Here’s How To Participate:
- Pick up your duck hunt sheet and map at ArtsNatchez (125 Main St) or the Downtown Pumpkin Patch at Main and Pearl or download it here. (See bottom of email for Map Sheet)
- Follow the map and start looking!
- As you find the ducks, note on your sheet where you found them.
- After you find 30 ducks, bring your completed sheet to ArtsNatchez Friday-Monday to pick out your OWN duck to take home!
Autumn Is Full Of Things To Do In Natchez!
Besides our annual Pumpkin Patch and Scavenger Hunt, don’t miss out on these fun and spectacular weekend events…
Junkin on the River: Oct. 6–7th • 10:00am – 5:30pm
Natchez Balloon Festival : Oct 20-21st
For a full schedule of music and events, or tickets, visit their website.